Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas list

I'm asked, "what do you want for Christmas," every year and I always say, "oh, nothing, really..." THEN that sparks my brain and I start thinking of a million little things I want; here are the main ones on my list this year...

Michael Kors leopard infinity scarf; $50


Black, high waisted skirt (or dress); i'll be wearing this as a dress, though... my mind goes nuts when thinking about how I can dress this up... cardigans, blazers, thick belts, leopard/black tights, ankle boots, knee-high boots, pumps, etc... American Apparel $34



Camera lens strap holder! I NEED this; I lose this dang thing ALL the time...



I have MOUNDS of clothes; our housekeeper got tired of hanging up all of my clothes on the floor, so she now started piling them in one of my laundry baskets. My closet it just too small, so I need one of these...




Crock pot: I've been collecting a ton of recipes and i'm excited to have one; I believe my mom already bought it for me. Yay! I don't cook, and I heard crock pot recipes are super easy...



I asked my sister to get me this coffee pot for Christmas, because I literally have drank a Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso in a can EVERY single morning, for the past few yrs. It gets expensive; if you add it all up that's about $1,000/year or more on those puppies. No thanks, I think i'll give myself a $1,000 raise and STOP buying those and just use this... p.s. we had a Keurig, but didn't like it, so we gave it away...



This is the Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Multi Floor Vacuum. It's WIRELESS, how awesome is THAT?!?! I would totally vacuum if I had this...


This was also on my Christmas list, the Michael Kors MK3131 watch, but I bought it a cpl months ago, because it's discontinued, and I searched and searched for 2 days online and found ONE!!!!! The band is amazing; it's like a bracelet, too.
Nick is giving me money for this, btw, so it's actually from him!
 Merry Christmas to ME!!!!!! :)




This is the last item on my list; I'm not getting my hopes up, but you never know... It's the Louis Vuitton "Artsy" handbag from 2010's collection... I heart it!



What's on YOUR Christmas list this year?!

5 comments:

  1. I want all of those things also. Well, except the watch. I don't like gold. FANX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally not a cook either and have been able to make a lot of things in the crock pot. It's great with a little one because you just throe everything in, turn it on, and it cooks itself with just an occassional stir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact crock pot, use it all the time!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New clothes are on my list. Lost some weight this year and now I need clothes to fit. Crockpots are great. I love mine, just dump everything in, set the timer and VOILA!!! I love making a melt in your mouth pot roast in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the cordless Dyson and it is AHHHHMAZING!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete