Saturday, December 3, 2011

80 and still going...

Today was my Grandmother's 80th birthday. We celebrated it (just her girls) at The Cheesecake Factory. She does NOT look or act like the "normal" 80 year old woman. She, as well as my mother, look amazing for their age, my Mother's 61, BTW. I hope one day I will look like they do for their age; one can only hope! Also, she and my Grandfather, whom I call, Oma and Opa, are raising my Cousin's son, Ayden; he will be 3 years old in March. I don't know any other 80 year old couple that can raise a child; it's truly admirable. On top of that, she is a Psychology Teacher at my old High School, WOW!

Oma is literally the most positive, wise, Christian, spiritual, inspiring human being I have ever come in contact with. She is a child of God and lives her life to please Him and only Him; I admire her whole heartedly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

FOUR generations...


Make a wish...


All the ladies...







2 comments:

  1. I think I feel the same way about our moms looking good for their age! I sure hope it doesn't skip meeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Oma is a special special lady. Glad y'all got to spoil her!!

    ReplyDelete