Thursday, December 15, 2011

Louis, Louis, Louis...

Ok, so, I'm NOT "materialistic," I'm really not, BUT, when it comes to Louis Vuitton... I AM, I AM, I AM!!! I'm proud to say it, because, to me, LV is classic, sophisticated, trendy, versatile and gorgeous; I won't carry any other bag!!! In 2002 my Mother bought me the Louis Vuitton "Pochette" she had purchased from Paris, for me for Christmas, and, from then on, I was hooked... Well, a few years ago, my Boxer, Charlie, ate half of it, so I no longer have this one! :( Needless to say, I was/am still devastated, but don't tell my Mom, please! Ha!



A few years went by and my mother bought me another bag for Christmas, the Louis Vuitton "Speedy 30..." I love this bag; it's not too big and it's not too small. I carry it, still, from time to time, depending on the occasion.


In 2008 when Nick and I got married, he bought me the Louis Vuitton "Galliera GM" as a wedding gift! I was ecstatic, it's such a gorgeous bag!!! Don't ask me why, but I sold this bag last year before Christmas to a woman whom was desperate to give this certain bag to her daughter that she had been wanting for so long. :)


2 yrs ago, again, for Christmas, my mom bought me the Louis Vuitton "Sobe clutch." I'm in LOVE with this clutch; it's GORGEOUS, black, and goes with pretty much every "going out" outfit...



For Christmas last year my mother bought my sister and I, the Louis Vuitton "Neverfull MM" handbag. Abby got the Damier Azur Canvas print bag...


 And I got the monogram canvas print bag, which is my favorite canvas... I'm still carrying this bag currently.




Last, but not least, when I was pregnant with Hadley, one of my gifts from my parents was the Louis Vuitton "Monogram Diaper Bag." It's amazing! And if I decide to have another Angel one day, and if it's a boy, the bag is brown, so I can carry it with him, too.


I bought Hadley the Louis Vuitton "Mini Pochette." Here she is with it, but I won't actually let her carry this around until she is a few years older. She loves it...


The new bag I am currently drooling over is from 2010's collection, the Louis Vuitton "Artsy." Not sure which size I want, yet, but I'm thinking the smaller one, the larger one is humongous!!! We'll see...


Here are all my babies together...



WHICH BAG DO YOU PREFER TO CARRY??? :)

7 comments:

  1. Well, I'm from Mesquite, so I prefer to carry knock offs. Just kidding...my mom has bought me several nice bags, but I wasn't that interested. Prada - sold to Stacie. Coach - left in my old garage, I think. Never an LV though. Maybe I should invest. On second thought, maybe I should move away from the Mesquite area before I do that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think the purse are addicting...try the luggage - WOWZA!!! I get a piece every year for my anniversary and each year I am still just as excited and in love with my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the Artsy! It is next on my list. I carry the totally as my diaper/everything else bag and love it. I love that you bought your sweet girl her first bag already...So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solid collection you have there, Haley. You'll have to tell us if you get a new one this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even knoω hoω Ι ended up here, but
    I thought this poѕt was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheeгs!


    My site - coffee pure cleanse walmart

    ReplyDelete
  6. whοah this blog is fantaѕtic i reallу likе гeading your
    аrtiсles. Κeep up the good ωork!
    Υou alгeaԁy κnow, many pеoplе
    are lоoking around foг thiѕ info, уou сοulԁ help
    thеm grеatly.

    My web blog :: hcg recipe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi where did your parents get the LV Monogram Diaper Bag? I went to the store and they said it is not theirs as they never made a diaper bag.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete