Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Affordable Must-Haves

Every woman has their "must have" list; here is mine:

ONE is my "signature" scent, Brighton 'Laugh' perfume, that i've worn since December 2003... EIGHT yrs. and counting.


TWO are my Levi's skinny jeans; these go with EVERYTHING; I cannot live without these.... only $34.99 and they are THE best skinnies i've owned...


THREE is my mascara; up until just recently I had been purchasing Lancome and Dior mascara TILL I found Maybelline's Volum' Express Falsies 'Flared' in black, only $8 at any drug store... It's THE best mascara I have purchased.


FOUR is my Conair 1 1/2 inch barrel, curling iron; it was $15 and works wonders when I decide to torture myself and take an hour out of my life to curl my hair...

FIVE are my ankle length leggings (regular and faux leather material); every woman needs a pair of these. They are versatile... you can dress them up or down. I think I spent maybe $7 on mine... 





SIX are my ankle boots; I buy a new pair every year, but so far these are my FAVE! I just bought them last week. They were originally $100, but got them on sale for $50 from Bakers... Black ankle boots




SEVEN are my black, platform pumps; I have 4 pair and my last pair are from RAINBOW and I got them on sale for $10... SCORE! And they don't even look cheap, which is very shocking for that store. Ha! These aren't the exact ones, but very similar...


EIGHT are my sterling silver fake diamond stud earrings; I got these at JC Penney for about $10. One day I WILL have 'real' pair!!!

NINE are are my Skull Candy, mic'd ear buds Nick gave me; he knows I LOVE bass, so he bought me a pair of these puppies... they were around $29



TEN is my MAC 'Infinitely Likable' Pro Longwear Lipglass, $18.50. It stays on all day.... 



What are your MUST haves?

3 comments:

  1. i love that mascara too!! just bought two from walgreens buy one get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous blog! Following now <3

    xoxo,H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought my first pair of skinny jeans and I got Levis based on your rec. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete