Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Birchbox

At the beginning of the Summer I saw this in a magazine and then saw it on a friend's blog, so I had to see what this was all about. You pay a $10/month for the subscription (free shipping) and they send you sample beauty products EVERY month, such as: nail polish, face wash, shampoo, tinted primer, hair masques, shine spray for your hair, perfume, oils, bronzer, lipstick, etc. I LOVE IT!!! :)

This is one of those moments I thought, "why didn't I think of that?!?!" Check it out...

http://www.birchbox.com/



3 comments:

  1. Big fan of this service. I look forward to it every month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on my face hasn't changed. It's like this. :-I Just sayin! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete