Thursday, January 5, 2012

Authentic or Faux?!

I was browsing online today, as I do every single day, and came across these gorgeous sunglasses from http://www.gojane.com/, which are ONLY $9.50. The stems are fabulous and classy!!! They also come in brown, white and black/black lenses; these are black/navy lenses. Aren't they FUN???


I started reading the comments and some women were saying they were identical to the Prada ones, which are $290 on http://www.sunglasshut.com/


Of course I would love to purchase the Prada ones, but I can't justify spending $290 on a pair of sunglasses that look IDENTICAL to ones that are only $9.50. The only difference in the PRADA ones is the logo on the stems, and, pricey sunglasses are better for your eyes, but I have my Ray Ban Aviators to sport if I'm going to be in the sun all day.

Needless to say, I ordered the cheaper ones today...

Which ones would you purchase?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT find, Haley! I love them and, you're right, they look JUST like them. Score! :)

    ReplyDelete